Browse our current internal vacancies below or contact us to find out more about a career at Lorien.
Tech recruitment jobs with a leading UK tech recruiter
We have almost 250 talented, ambitious, innovative and determined people working for us across our London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh offices.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value and encourage diversity within our business.
Whether you’re new to the recruitment industry, a seasoned consultant, a talented onsite recruiter or a recruitment outsourcing professional, Lorien will provide an environment where you can thrive.
At Lorien, we believe in developing talent in-house - indeed, our current CEO started off at Lorien as a Resourcer. Our leadership team and expert in-house Training Academy will ensure that you receive a tailored training programme from day one to get you up to speed with our business, our clients and the way we work. They will then continue to work with you and provide support on an ongoing basis, identifying any specific training needs and giving you everything you need to help you progress in your career.
Our extensive training programme includes:
- Modular recruitment and systems training specific to your role
- Searching techniques
- Sales workshops on the recruitment lifecycle
- Understanding the fundamentals of any IT department and the associated roles
- LinkedIn techniques
- Online candidate sourcing
- Advert writing
- REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice after 12 months of working with Lorien, funded by us
- Legislation and diversity
At Lorien, we firmly believe that what you get out should mirror exactly what you put in. As well as flexible working and an uncapped commission structure, we offer:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance scheme
- Birthday day off
Our incentive programme also offers you great rewards throughout the year, including the chance to join our Elite Winners Club – where top performers get all-expenses-paid holidays to destinations like New York, Ibiza and Miami.